Thread: Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 Web antivirus is blocking EDF energy

Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 Web antivirus is blocking EDF energy

I have installed Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 and I have found that Kaspersky 2011 is allowing me to access EDF energy and I am able to read my bills as well but then the same is allowing me to access website but then is not allowing me to read bills. I have checked out in the settings / Web Anti Virus and I found it to be listed there, when I am clicking on "Read my bill" then I am getting a dialogue box which closes quickly and I am not able to read it well, is there anyone who can help me out.

Re: Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 Web antivirus is blocking EDF energy

I have installed Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 and I have found that Kaspersky 2011 is allowing me to access EDF energy and I am able to read my bills as well but then the same is allowing me to access website but then is not allowing me to read bills. I have checked out in the settings / Web Anti Virus and I found it to be listed there, when I am clicking on "Read my bill" then I am getting a dialogue box which closes quickly and I am not able to read it well, is there anyone who can help me out.
    I am not very sure but then just try to Uncheck "Block dangerous scripts in Microsoft Internet Explorer" which will be residing in the Settings > Web Antivirus > General Tab and see if it is making any difference or not, just try it out and then let me know what you get.

I have done the same but then it is not making any difference, the Kaspersky Web Antivirus report is saying “Corporate-home page.swf Packed: Swf25wc”, I don’t know what that means, do you have an idea about this??

I will suggest you to go to the Reports > Detailed Report > Detected threats and then post the screen shot of the same, other than this also download the GetSystemInfo tool and after that install it and then run the same and after that a log report will be auto uploaded to the clipboard so just copy the link and just post the it here so I can have a better idea about the issue that you are having.

I have followed the same and below is the screen shot and the gsi log:

Just check them out and see if you could help me with the same or not.

I have gone through the gsi log and I have found that the hosts file is missing and you will have to reset the hosts file and in order to do so just follow the below article:

Other than this also make sure that you are updating the Rapport, if you don’t need the same then you can remove it as well, as there are possibilities that it might be conflicting with the Kaspersky Internet Security.