Thread: Getting Vulnerability warning and Kaspersky Internet Security shuts down

Getting Vulnerability warning and Kaspersky Internet Security shuts down

I have installed Kaspersky Internet Security and everything was working for now but then since yesterday I have started receiving warning pops up just next to the Kaspersky Internet Security icon and when I am clicking on the same then the it gets shout down and the Kaspersky Internet Security icon turns gray, I had checked out for the same and I thought that AVG in my system was getting conflicted but then it did not helped, is there anyone who has an idea about the same and can help me out?

Re: Getting Vulnerability warning and Kaspersky Internet Security shuts down

I have installed Kaspersky Internet Security and everything was working for now but then since yesterday I have started receiving warning pops up just next to the Kaspersky Internet Security icon and when I am clicking on the same then the it gets shout down and the Kaspersky Internet Security icon turns gray, I had checked out for the same and I thought that AVG in my system was getting conflicted but then it did not helped, is there anyone who has an idea about the same and can help me out?
    I will suggest you to try out the below steps:
    • First download the GetSystemInfo tool and after that install it and then run the same and then a log report will be uploaded to the clipboard so just copy the link and just post the same here.
    • Get AVG uninstaller and then uninstall the AVG and also use Ccleaner and after that reboot the machine.
    • If these things does not help then uninstall the Kaspersky Internet Security and also make sure that you are saving license key by ticking box and after that just reboot the machine and then reinstall the Kaspersky Internet Security and then update it as well.

I also wanted to know that which version of Kaspersky Internet Security you are having, till then Just try the above solutions and then let me know if the issue us getting solved or not.

I am having Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 version 11.0.1.400 (a.b.c.d.) and I have tried following the above solution but then they did not made difference and I am getting the same response, just check out the log that was generated and see if you can help me out??
    getsysteminfo log

I just wanted you to attach the zipped virusinfo_syscure.zip so I can have a better idea about the issue that you are facing, the other thing that I wanted to as is that after running the Ccleaner did you found anything suspicious or say leftover of the AVG, if yes then just post them as well.

Yes I had found these:
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\klif.sys;4;Kernel-mode hook
    \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\klif.sys;4;Kernel-mode hook

Below is the GetSystemInfo zip from which you can go through, i have also sent you the AVZ log trough the private message
    Just check it out and then let me know what I have t do to get did of this issue.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I have checked out both of them and I have not found anything to be suspicious in the logs anyways just install the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and then make a full scan and then attach the log as you had done previously for further help.

I have done the same and below is the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware log:
    Any further help for the same will be appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files