Thread: Java script and flash got disabled after installing Kaspersky Internet Security 2012

Java script and flash got disabled after installing Kaspersky Internet Security 2012

I have installed the Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 and the problem that I have started facing is that the Java script and flash got disabled and I am not able to watch videos on the youtube and the other thing that I wanted to share is that the problem is with the Internet explorer browser only and not with the other browse like opera, firefox that I am having, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about solving the issue??

Re: Java script and flash got disabled after installing Kaspersky Internet Security 2012

I have installed the Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 and the problem that I have started facing is that the Java script and flash got disabled and I am not able to watch videos on the youtube and the other thing that I wanted to share is that the problem is with the Internet explorer browser only and not with the other browse like opera, firefox that I am having, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about solving the issue??
    I really don’t think that this issue is because of the Kaspersky Internet Security, I will suggest you to better uninstall the Flash Player using the uninstaller from here and after that just reboot the machine and then reinstall the Flash Player from "adobe.com" and then again reboot the machine, just try the same out and then let me know if the issue is getting solved or not.

Re: Java script and flash got disabled after installing Kaspersky Internet Security 2012

I will try out the same but then what about the java script, what is the solution for it?? Any further help for the same will be highly appreciated.

In that case you will have to check out the update for the Java version that you are having, there are possibilities that there might be something wrong with the IE browser as well, If you think that the issue has started after installing Kaspersky Internet Security then I will suggest you to disable the same and after that run the internet explorer and see if the Java script and flash are working properly or not, Also download the GetSystemInfo tool and after that install the same and then run it and then you will get a log report which will be uploaded to the clipboard so just copy the link and just post the same here so I can have a better idea about the issue that you are using.

I have tried following the solution that you have mentioned above but then they are not helping and I am still having the same issue, I have ran the GetSystemInfo tool and below is the log that has been generated:

Just check it out and see if you could help me out.