Thread: Getting "Error code 1" while making full scan using Kaspersky Internet Security 2012

Getting "Error code 1" while making full scan using Kaspersky Internet Security 2012

I have recently installed Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 in my system and today I have made a full scan and the I have got a "Error code 1", I have checked out for the same and I have found ''networktunnelhelper64'' in my battle ping folder and it is appearing to be suspicious for this issue, I have also received an notification from the desktop toolbar which says ' you`re now connected to Network 4' I don’t know what is the issue all about, is there anyone who has an idea about it and can help me out??

Re: Getting "Error code 1" while making full scan using Kaspersky Internet Security 2012

I have recently installed Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 in my system and today I have made a full scan and the I have got a "Error code 1", I have checked out for the same and I have found ''networktunnelhelper64'' in my battle ping folder and it is appearing to be suspicious for this issue, I have also received an notification from the desktop toolbar which says ' you`re now connected to Network 4' I don’t know what is the issue all about, is there anyone who has an idea about it and can help me out??
    I will suggest you to first download GetSystemInfo tool and after installing it just run the same and then you will get a log report that will be uploaded to the clipboard so just copy the link and post it here so I can have a better idea about the issue that you are using. Just post the same here for further help.

Re: Getting "Error code 1" while making full scan using Kaspersky Internet Security 2012

I have performed the same and below is the GetSystemInfo log that was generated:
    GetSystemInfo log
    Just check it out and see if you can help me.

I have checked out the same and I have not found anything to be suspicious, I don’t think this issue is some malware issue but then I have found that you are having Windows Defender as well and there are chances that it might be getting conflicted with the Kaspersky Internet Security 2012, so just disable it first and then make a complete scan and then check if you are getting the same error again id not then well and good, if you get then you can try out the same after uninstalling the Windows Defender, just see which possible solution is helping you out.

I have been facing the same issue and I have found that when I am getting this error message then the system gets freeze as well, I have disabled the other antivirus’s that I am having in my system but then they are not helping and I am getting the same message when I am running a full scan. I have to just restart the machine again and again and now I am really getting irritated of that, I have followed the above solution and here is my system info that was generated.
    System info log
    Any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

I have checked out the same and I have found that there are 2 programs that are being flagged as incompatible, first just uninstall the AVG that you are having and also make sure that you are removing the left over’s of the Stopzilla program that you might have been having, The other thing that you have to change is reverting your host file to default as I have found that it has been changed by Spybot S/D but then you are not having it anymore. Just perform the above solution and then let me know if the problem is solved or not.

I have performed the things that you have mentioned above but then I am not able to find out the leftovers of the Stopzilla, I just wanted to know that from where can download it again and then install it and then uninstall it again, I have ran the system scan again and this is what I have found now:
    System info log

Ok just try to make a full scan with the below settings and see if it is making any difference: