Thread: service of kaspersky internet security 2012 is disabled and it wont start

service of kaspersky internet security 2012 is disabled and it wont start

Hello friends in my computer I have windows 7 and I have installed kaspersky internet security 2012 and it has suddenly started giving me problems. In my computer kaspersky internet security 2012 shows it is disabled and when I try to start at that time it does not get enabled. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: service of kaspersky internet security 2012 is disabled and it wont start

I have read your problem and I thin you can try this problem by setting the Kaspersky service as start automatically and if that does not help then you can also try to solve this problem by start the service manually and after trying this solution your problem will get solved. if you need any more help then let me know.

Yes you can solve this problem by starting the kaspersky service manually and after that your problem will get solved. You have to first open start menu in your computer and that you have to type services.msc and after that you have to locate kaspersky service and after that you have to right click on that service and then start that service and after starting that service you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved or not.

If you want any more help then let me know.

I will suggest you to check restriction policy in your computer because many times restriction policy can also cause this kind of problem. you can also try to solve this problem by repairing the kaspersky internet security 2012 in your computer. Try these tricks and then let me know what the result is.

If you want to repair kaspersky internet security 2012 then you have to first open start menu in your computer and after opening the start menu in your computer you have to select programs. After doing that you have to click on the kaspersky folder and then you have to select internet security. Now after that you have to select repair option. Now after that it will repair the kaspersky and then your problem might get solved.

I have referred your solution and I have tried to start the kaspersky service but when I try to service at that time I get "permission denied" –error. I have also tried to solve this problem by repairing the kaspersky but after that also problem does not get solved. now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

I was also facing similar and after that I have start the computer in safe mode and after that I have removed 61565915.sys file by going in to the system 32 folder and then going in to the drivers folder. Now after deleting that file I have restart computer and then problem get solved.

You can also try this solution.