Thread: kaspersky internet security 2012 does not scan removable media automatically

kaspersky internet security 2012 does not scan removable media automatically

I was using KIS 2011 and upgraded to kaspersky internet security 2012. Now problem is when I connect any removable media in my computer at that time it does not scan automatically. if any have solution for this issue then please help me. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Re: kaspersky internet security 2012 does not scan removable media automatically

I have read your problem and I would like to tell you that you should check whether all the setting in the removable drives in KSI is proper. I am telling you this because many times wrong settings can also cuase this type of problem.

Re: kaspersky internet security 2012 does not scan removable media automatically

Yes I will also suggest you same. You have to open kaspersky internet security 2012 in your system and after opening the kaspersky internet security 2012 you have to select setting. Now after selecting the setting you have to select scan setting or scan my computer and then you to select full scan option in scan removable drives on connection and after selecting the Full scan option you have to click on OK. After that you have to connect your removable media with your computer and after that you have to check whether it get scan automatically or not. I hope after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

You should make sure that kaspersky internet security 2012 updated completely and if it is not updated then update the kaspersky internet security 2012 and after that you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. if this solution does not fix issue then you have to try to solve this problem by repairing the kaspersky internet security 2012.