Thread: Activation code for Kaspersky Internet Security 2012

Activation code for Kaspersky Internet Security 2012

I have recently bought Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 and I have gone through the activation card and it says that I can install the same software on 2 computers, so the problem that I am facing is that when I installed it first on my laptop then I did not had any problem but when I am installing the same on my computer than it is not letting me pass the activation, even though I am having the license for installing it on 2 computers, I don’t think that I am missing anything is there anyone who has an idea about this and can help me out??

Re: Activation code for Kaspersky Internet Security 2012

I have recently bought Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 and I have gone through the activation card and it says that I can install the same software on 2 computers, so the problem that I am facing is that when I installed it first on my laptop then I did not had any problem but when I am installing the same on my computer than it is not letting me pass the activation, even though I am having the license for installing it on 2 computers, I don’t think that I am missing anything is there anyone who has an idea about this and can help me out??
    What you are trying to say by “it is not letting me pass the activation” are you getting any kind of error, if yes than just post the same here and also check system date/time is correct on both the machines before the installation, just check out the above things and let me know the same, so I could have a better idea about the issue that you are facing.

I have checked out the time and both machine are having the same time, I don’t think that there is anything wrong with the same, this is the error message that I am getting, I have removed the license number, just check it out and see if you could help:

See the image that you have posted is saying that you can just install the Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 On one machine and not on two, just wanted to know that are you very sure that you are having license to install it on two machine and so, I mean have you contacted the service support to clear out the same?? If not then contact them and see what they have to say about the same.

Yes I am aware of what the error is trying to say but then I have checked the activation card that I am having and it clearly says that I can install the same software on two machines, I don’t know why I am getting such type of error, I have not yet contacted the service support for the same, will let you know what they have to say about the same.

Fine you can do that very well but can you just post the screen shot of the authorization card where it is written that you can install it on two machines with the same activation code and so, just post the same here so I can find out what actually is the matter all about.

Here is the screen shot of the authorization card, where it is clearly stated that I can install it on two machine’s with the same activation code, I don’t think that I am misunderstanding anything, just check it out:

Ok, there is no misunderstanding from your side, I think that you should first contact the retailer and if he does not help then you can just contact the Kaspersky support, they will surely help you out with this issue. Best of luck.