Thread: Not getting internet access with Linksys E3200

Not getting internet access with Linksys E3200

Hello guys I am facing problem with Linksys E3200 router. If I connect my modem direct to computer at that time all the things work fine but if I use my Linksys E3200 to establish wireless network at that time I cannot get internet connection. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Not getting internet access with Linksys E3200

First thing you have to check whether all the connection is Ok or not. I will suggest you is you should disconnect all the connection from the route and after disconnecting all the things you have to connect all the wires with router again and after that to check whether you are getting same problem or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem may get solved.

Re: Not getting internet access with Linksys E3200

I was also not able to get internet access while using wireless router with my computer and after that I first thought that problem is with my router and I have tried to solve this problem by resetting the router but after that also I get same problem. I have also checked antivirus and firewall setting in my computer and all the settings were OK. Now after that I have contact my internet service provider and ask about the problem and they have asked for my MAC address and after that I they have configure my router. Now after that my problem gets solved. Now all the things are working like charm. You can also try this solution.