Thread: How to reset linksys wireless-g wrt54g2 v1

How to reset linksys wireless-g wrt54g2 v1

In my computer I was using windows Vista operating system and I have installed windows 7 operating system in my computer. Now after that when I tried to install router at that time It gives me error. I have don’t have username and Password of the router. What should I do to reset the router?

Re: How to reset linksys wireless-g wrt54g2 v1

You have to first turn off the computer and after turning off the computer you have to remove all the wires from your wireless-g wrt54g2 v1 router and then you have to plug the power cable in your wireless-g wrt54g2 v1 router again and after that you have to press the reset button for 30 seconds. After resetting the router you have to connect the connect all the connection with router and then you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved if you need any more help then let me know.

Well I was also facing same problem in my computer also and after that i have tried to solve this problem by updating the firmware of the router and after updating the firmware my problem get solved. when you reset the router by pressing the reset button after at that time boot loader allows to upgrade the firmware. I hope after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

Well I have tried to solve this problem by trying the steps which is mentioned in above steps and then my problem gets solved. now after that I have also try to solve this problem by trying to update the firmware my problem get solved. now all the things are working fine. Thank you for helping me.