Thread: How to setup iPad WiFi with Cisco WRT320N

How to setup iPad WiFi with Cisco WRT320N

Hi friends recently I have bought the new iPad2 and I am very happy with the features and the application that are there in this iPad2, but however when I am trying to make the connection between Cicsco WRT320N and iPad2 with the help of WiFi connection it won’t. I have try many thing to make use of WiFi using WRT320N Cicsco router but still not get this connectivity between this two devices. So if you guys have any information or any suggestion then please let me know. Any of the reply will be thanks and appreciated.

re: How to setup iPad WiFi with Cisco WRT320N

According to my information if you are facing issue with using WiFi in your iPad2 then, you just Check SSID and the encryption key from the Router setup page and then you just have to follow these simple steps.
    • First go to the Home Screen in your iPad2,
    • After that go to General and then select the English language.
    • Go to WiFi and then make start it, so that it is sure that the Wi-Fi" button is ON.
    • Wait till SSID searching gets completed.
    • And verify that if "OFF" button appears then it means that the wireless feature is disabled. So for that you have to enable a wireless connection.
    • Now to tap to SSID and there you have to make the input of encryption key (password).
    • Note that the encryption key is case sensitive.
    • After entering the correct password wait for some time and see whether icon of completing a wireless connection is visible there on the screen if yes then it means that the wireless connection is completed success fully.
    • And finally try to connect the iPad2 with the internet, and make use of internet.

This all depends on how you are making use of Router setup page to get it access to setup iPad WiFi with Cicsco WRT320N. And also try to make use of dual band router, and try both the networks. And also make the verification there in your WiFi setting, may be there you have by mistake make some changes and because if that you are not able to use WiFi with your routers.

I think you must have to go to your Wi-Fi networks in your IPAD, and there select the networks that you wish to connect. After that you have to put your password if asked. And then make sure to enter the CORRECT network security key, the password should be case sensitive. Select the SSID, which will asked for password there enter the required password that you have set.

According to my information try this out may it will help, so for that you have to go to the General, after that you have to select Reset option and then select Reset Network Settings and then reset the setting in your mobile phone for wifi Settings. And if this not able to fix this issue try to reboot the router that you are using. Power off router will help you out to overcome this issue.