Thread: Cannot connect iPad or iPhone to Linksys E1000 Wireless Router

Cannot connect iPad or iPhone to Linksys E1000 Wireless Router

I am using computer in which I have windows 7 operating system and I am using Linksys E1000 Wireless Router with my computer. i am not able to connect my iPhone and iPad with my Linksys E1000 Wireless Router. Whenever I try to connect iPhone or IPad with Linksys E1000 Wireless Router at that time it says failed to connect. How to fix this problem?

Re: Cannot connect iPad or iPhone to Linksys E1000 Wireless Router

You should try these steps to solve this problem. you have to first launch Cisco connect in your computer and ate that you have to click on the Computers and devices. Now after selecting the computer service you have to select other device and it will display details about your network. After that you have to type network name, password and set security setting on your iPhone and iPad according to details given on the Cisco connect window. Now you have to click on Next and after clicking in the next option you device will get connected.

Try these steps and then let me know what the result is.

If you don’t have Connect Setup Software in your computer then you can download the Connect Setup Software from the official site of the Cisco or you can download the Connect Setup Software by clicking here DOWNLOAD. After downloading the software install it in your computer and then connect your iPhone and iPad.

If above solution does not help you to solve this problem then you have to try to solve this problem by enabling the WMM in and after enabling the WMM option you have to check whether it makes any difference not. as far as I know after enabling the WMM your problem will get solved.

I will suggest you to open setup page of the router and after opening the router setup page you have to select the wireless tab. Now after now you have to set Wireless channel to 11 and after doing that you have to save that setting and after saving the setting your problem might get solved. If you need any more help then let me know.

I have downloaded Cisco connect software from the internet and after installing that software I have tried to connect the iPhone and iPad with my router but that does not help me to solve this problem. now after that I have also try to solve this problem by enabling the WMM with no luck.

I have changed the wireless channel to 11 and then save the setting but after that also I was facing the same problem. Please help me to solve this problem.

I have solution to fix this problem. you have to go to the router setup page and then you have to select Advanced wireless settings sub tab. Now after that you have to set Beacon interval to 75, RTS and Fragmentation threshold to 2304 and after that save setting and then whether it makes any difference or not. I am telling you this because I was also facing same problem and after that I have try this solution and then my problem get solved. Now after that my problem gets solved. I think you should also try this solution and then your problem will get solved.