Thread: Internet connection drops randomly with Cisco Linksys E2500

Internet connection drops randomly with Cisco Linksys E2500

I am using Linksys e2500 router and it has suddenly started giving me problem. the problem is internet connection drops randomly when I use my laptop via WIFI. I don’t know what is wrong but this problem is frustrating for me. please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Internet connection drops randomly with Cisco Linksys E2500

When you connect your laptop with different WIFI network at that time do you get same internet dropping issue? if you have not checked the laptop with different WIFI network then check it first and if you get same problem with other WIFI network also then problem is with your laptop otherwise problem is with your Linksys E2500.

Well I will suggest you to first make sure that there is no power option is enabled for the network adapters in your laptop. If it is enabled then you have to disable that first and after disabling that you have to check whether your problem gets solved or not.

Same thing happen with me also and after that I have tried to search the solution on the internet and I came to know that by disabling the power option of network adaptors I can solve this problem and after that I have disable the power option of the network adaptors and then my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution and then your problem will get solved. if you are still facing the same problem after trying above solution then let me know.

To disable the power option of network adaptors in your laptop you have to first right click on my laptop and after that click on properties and then you have to select device manager. Now after that you have to look for the network adaptors. Right click on the network adaptors and after that you have to select properties and then click on the power management tab. if power option is enable there then you have to disable it and then you have to click on OK. After clicking on OK you have to check whether your problem gets solved or not. As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

In my laptop I have checked network adaptors properties and it disabled there. Now after that I have also check my laptop with different WIFI network and with different WIFI network I didn’t get this issue. is there any other way to solve this problem then please let me know.

It looks like problem is with your Linksys e2500 router and you can try to solve this problem by resetting the router. Many times resetting the router can also help to solve this type of problem. you should first reset your Linksys e2500 router and after that do all the configuration properly and after doing all the configuration you have to check whether it make any difference or not. if that idea does not help you to solve this problem then you have to also tried to solve this problem upgrading the firmware.

Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.