Thread: Getting BSOD with bullguard internet security 12

Getting BSOD with bullguard internet security 12

In my computer I have recently installed bullguard internet security 12 and I am using windows 7 operating system In my computer. in my computer whenever I try to scan computer at that time system crashes. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

Re: Getting BSOD with bullguard internet security 12

I am aware of this problem and I would like to tell you that you can solve this problem by creating the custom scan profile in the bullguard internet security 12. First you have to create your custom scan profile and then you have to select that profile and then scan computer. after doing this you will not get BSOD.

Thank you for helping me. You have said that I have to scan the computer after creating the custom scan profile and I would like to know that how can I create custom scan profile in bullguard internet security 12. If any one have any idea regarding this then please let me know.

To create the custom scan profile in the bullguard internet security 12 you have to follow these steps. You have to first open bullguard internet security 12 and after opening the bullguard internet security 12 you have to click on the control panel button and after clicking on the control penal button you have to click on the create scan profile. Now after doing that you have to choose next option and then you have to check all the options except registry scanning.

After that toy have to type name of profile and then you have to click o9n finish button. Now you need to select the profile which you have created and after that you will be able to scan your computer.

I was also facing same problem and after that I have created the new profile in the bullguard internet security 12 and after that I have selected that profile and then when I tried ot scan the computer at that time my problem get solved. You can also try this solution.