Thread: How to remove apype and smartwebsearch on my Laptop

How to remove apype and smartwebsearch on my Laptop

i have a windows 7 system and now i found that my system contains the apype and smartwebsearch program file. i want to remove this file. how can i remove this file from my laptop. I try to remove this file with DDS program, but it goes failure. Hence now i need perfect solutions that works to fix this complex problem. How can i do this process?? thanks in advance for any help.

Re: How to remove apype and smartwebsearch on my Laptop

In such situations you need to use the malwarebytes antimalware program on your system. For doing this process, simply download this MBAM program. Then double click on the downloaded file and install it on your system. After that you need to run this MBAM file and scan your system memory. After getting scanning result, simply simply select the remove option to delete detected virus file. This will work to remove your virus program on this system. Try this and check the log file that created inside the setup folder of the MBAM folder. Its well to remove this virus file using basic scanning process.

As per my own information's, this Smartwebsearch is a harmful domain that is makes to hijack your web browsers and then makes illegal money. Hence its completely related to the web browser. in such case, simply download Smartwebsearch.com Removal Tool on your system. this will work to automatically detect and delete Smartwebsearch.com. Hence try this simple thing and check that whether such kind of files present on your system or not. it works to fix your problem.

Yes, this Smartwebsearch.com slows down your computer as well as internet. for fixing this issue, only the Smartwebsearch.com Removal Tool helpful. Hence download it and check result. Its dangerous infection. so, use the tools that works to fix your problem. several search engine provide help to get such removal tools use that for better result.

Same kind of situations happening with the Apype.com You need to just download and then install the Apype.com Removal Tool for solving your problem. Simply try to get this tool on your system and check its output. This is more helpful for you.