Thread: Is it possible to use the BitDefender Rescue disk with a raid system?

Is it possible to use the BitDefender Rescue disk with a raid system?

I have been trying to scan my computer but then the I am having 2 disks which are configured as raid and the problem that I am facing is that the disk gets boot but then no disk array is found, so I just wanted to know is that, Is it possible to use the BitDefender Rescue disk with a raid system? And if yes then how?? Is there anyone who can help me out?

Re: Is it possible to use the BitDefender Rescue disk with a raid system?

I have been trying to scan my computer but then the I am having 2 disks which are configured as raid and the problem that I am facing is that the disk gets boot but then no disk array is found, so I just wanted to know is that, Is it possible to use the BitDefender Rescue disk with a raid system? And if yes then how?? Is there anyone who can help me out?
    I have found that have changed their platform and they have also based their rescue disk on to the ubuntu in order to give a better support so I will suggest you to try out the latest build and see if it is making any difference, the other thing that I wanted to share that it won’t be possible to use the BitDefender Rescue disk with a raid system if the configuration that you are having is based on a software RAID implementation. If you don’t want to try out the latest build and so then you can also try out the live Linux distribution which will provide you a better hardware support and on the other hand it also has the access to the RAID configuration, so choice is yours.

Hey thanks for that quick reply, in my case the drivers are nvidia where as the raid is just hardware, anyways I will surely try out the method that you have suggested and will report back to you with the same.

Even I have one question regarding the same, I just wanted to know that is it possible to add the raid support that we are willing to have in the iso file so the same will be available during the boot??? Because I am really not willing to install the Linux and then complete the drivers every time rather I am just thinking of using the disc??? What do you think about the same?? Any help regarding this will be appreciated.

See I don’t think that using a rescue disk without the raid support is really not a good idea and I will say that it won’t be of any use as well, Hope that helps.