Thread: After Each Pc Boot bitdefender Firewall Is Disabled

After Each Pc Boot bitdefender Firewall Is Disabled

I got recently bitdefender antivirus as recommended by my friend and it was working really fine for me, but I was to reboot my PC and I just came to know at that time that my firewall was disabled every time I Boot. So I don’t have further idea regarding this case and want you to look in this case. please look in this issue as I have lot of work to do and not ready for formatting my PC for some malwares. For your concern I have the latest update of BDTS2011 ; after each reboot Firewall is disable and I need fix for the same.

Re: After Each Pc Boot bitdefender Firewall Is Disabled

I suppose I am having some solutions which will work in your case. As you said that there is a disabling of your firewall after rebooting, the problem seems to be relating with your windows and to further say , i will recommend you that you format your operating system once and then I don’t think the problem will persist in your case. But if you are not ready for the formatting then you should first update your antivirus and then this time , there will be no sure short problems existing with you.

Hey, I am also of the similar issue and in my case each time I start my PC which has windows 7 64 bit the firewall is disabled and I have to by myself facilitate it. And I do it several times and just want to get rid of it. It used to start all the time but at present for some cause I don’t know it will not be able to turn on by itself. Are you able to fix this for me?

I purchased the product twice and I make use of the following antivirus in my business and home PCs. As it is installed in every PC , I am concerned to the problems with my antivirus. For this , I have made an attempt to the /uninstall, download, and then re-install a number of times, but it didn’t worked in my case. in addition to this, I also made an attempt For having an update of everything for a certain number of times.I have at present run out of patience.

according to me, i suppose that it is failing to enable itself due to its weak defending capability. i should suggest that you continue with another antivirus and see if asks for enabling after your reboot.