Thread: Suggestion for some Networking Software

Suggestion for some Networking Software

I know that how to network the computers and I have recently bought 2 more computers and they are placed in different rooms. Now I am searching for some software that can run on the server computer and with the help of that I will be able to control the other computers. Currently, I have to login to individual computers to get their ability and block some of the sites and I want some software from which I will be able to do this from a single computer. All the computers in the network are running Windows 7. If you have any idea regarding this then please let me know that.

Re: Suggestion for some Networking Software

The thing that you are talking about is called Active Directory and this is the part of the Windows Server OS. Let it be any version. Active Directory is used to represent and store the components of the network (computing resources but also users) as an object, that is to say a set of attributes representing a concrete element. The objects are organized hierarchically according to a scheme (itself stored in the directory) that defines the attributes and organization of objects. The Directory Service Active Directory can make this information available to users, administrators and applications according to the access rights granted to them.

Objects in Active Directory (Users, Groups, Computers, etc..) Correspond to classes , that is to say, categories of objects with the same attributes. Thus an object is an "instantiation" of an object class, that is to say a set of attributes with specific values. When an object contains other objects, it is called container. The containers used to group objects with a view of organization. Conversely if the object is at the lowest level of the hierarchy, it is called a leaf.

There are many of the software's available and one of them is Stardust Desktop Lock. You can download this and see if this is helpful to you or not. You will get instructions of this when you will go for downloading this. This is the only thing that I can suggest you.

Active Directory AD Tidy cleanup will be best for you. The actions which can then be performed on the accounts are found moving to a different OU, disable or remove from all groups. Also, a description of the accounts are added, an expiration date, the group accounts to be added or removed from a group or all groups removed. An account can also choose the Exchange Address List be removed and the user directory can be deleted.