Thread: Event ID 5005 and 5035, error NETwNs32

Event ID 5005 and 5035, error NETwNs32

Hi, i am having laptop and in which i have i am sure as wifi chips are not being enabled whilst pulling laptops from the docking station. And let me tell you as i have installed Windows 7 with a corporate wifi profile which comprise adaptor switching. But the situation is like, not only will the wifi not re-enable while undocked, but it's also not possible to turn the wifi back on without rebooting the machine.

Anyways see when i seen the LOG i came to know that i am getting Event ID 5005 and5035, NETwNs32 and the worst thing is like the description for Event ID 5035 from source NETwNs32 cannot be found.

Any idea what could be the solution we can have for this solution?

re: Event ID 5005 and 5035, error NETwNs32

I am also having the similar problem with my Acer Aspire One's using the same wireless card being disabled by windows 7 power management but not being turned back on. And as far as error name is concerned i have gotten “The description for Event ID 7036 from source NETwNs32 cannot be found.”

I have only noticed the following information was incorporated with the event:

\Device\NDMP5
    Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205

When i was having this problem with the machine at that time i came to know that this was actually happening because of the drivers package I have installed in my machine. thus after reinstalling the drivers everything were working perfectly once again, thus i would like to recommend you that thing like you should try to reinstall the drivers once and determine whether there is any variation in the performance or not.

well, i am not sure about this but still i think it’s the power management doing it, thus according to me why don’t you change the settings in the power management from the device manager.

I mean to say you don’t have to make other settings but just set them to their default once again as we got it while install the operating system.

when i was having this problem with the machine at that time i came to know that this was actually happening because of the drivers package I have installed in my machine. thus after reinstalling the drivers everything were working perfectly once again, thus i would like to recommend you that thing like you should try to reinstall the drivers once and determine whether there is any variation in the performance or not.
    Hey thanks for the suggestion but i have already tried this drivers installation but still having same problem with the machine as once this option got disable we must have to reboot the machine in order to get it enabled once again or else there isn’t any other way for doing this. in fact the worst thing is like i have noticed as there isn’t any explanation regarding this error on internet, moreover this is quite difficult to resolve the problem. But still can you please let me know whether shall i consider it as a threat or something like that?

The most recent new variant of the file with name "netwns32.sys" exposed in my machine as well, and i have found it with final rating Safe and zero variants. But i could say that this is actually referring to any driver file only, but don’t know why i am also not able to determine as why you are having problem though you have already tried reinstalling the drivers.

Re: Event ID 5005 and 5035, error NETwNs32

Have you ever contacted your laptop’s manufacturer for assistance regarding this problem?

And yeah you are right as I have tried searching this one internet but couldn’t found any related content for the same, thus at this moment it could be far much better to contact them and see whether there some problem with the hardware or something else is going on.