Thread: How to remove Startnow toolbar from Mozilla Firefox

How to remove Startnow toolbar from Mozilla Firefox

I have recently got the Internet Connection on my Windows Xp Operating system. But I don't know why from yesterday the startnow toolbar has blown my mind. I just want to get rid of this startnow toolbar from my Mozilla Firefox version 6. The webpage of my Mozilla Firefox is been blocked. Whenever I start the Browser the startnow page comes which is set over the Firefox webpage. I tried to delete this but it was not possible. Can anyone tell me the proper solution to get rid of this toolbar? Any suggestions would be appreciated….

Re: How to remove Startnow toolbar from Mozilla Firefox

Just check your firfox tools option whether it has got the startnow as the add-on. If it is present then remove the startnow add-on and start the browser again. You will not face this problem

I have checked but I didn't see any startnow add-on in my browser. Really disappointing from my side guys. Anyhow I want to remove this idiot toolbar from my Firefox. IS there some other method?? It would be very helpful to me…

I was having the similar kind of problem but then I un-installed and again installed the browser and now everything suppose to be fine.. to un install Click the control panel and select the program features from the folders. There you will see the start now folder. Right click on that and un-install. The startnow will be removed now if you want firefox back then restart the computer and install it again.

Yes done. The startnow folder is now un-install and now I am not able to see the webpage of that idiotic toolbar anymore. Thank you so much guys, Without you all this was not possible for me. .Thanks again….

Hey there must be problem in your Firefox. If you want fire fox again then you should download firefox latest version from official site of firefox install it and see whether it working proper or not if thre is same problem with different version firefox then there must some problem in your system its self.