Thread: Unable to uninstall Microsoft Security Essential

Unable to uninstall Microsoft Security Essential

i am trying to uninstall Microsoft Security Essential antivirus from my PC but i dont know why its giving me problem. actually i just installed this antivirus for testing and now when i am going to uninstall it, it giving me error message. please if anyone have any idea how about how can i solve this than provide me. this is really irritating issue i have faced first time.

Re: Unable to uninstall Microsoft Security Essential

MSE is a very good AntiVirus AntiMalware, which is made for surfers who do not want to take the lead with these questions here. As is the case with the firewall in Windows XP SP2 Vista and W7. Personally I install it everywhere instead of the installed solutions, especially Avast, because there is no need to re-apply a key every year. at the time of uninstall, be very careful about what it leaves remove from the registry because it's too often. That is why I recommend using first the MS CleanUp that does this very well for all the software installed with Windows Installer.

MSE utility Will restore all registry values & ITS service settings to known good defaults, Without re-installing MSE. aussi It re-registers the Concerned. dll and. exe files, required to run Properly MSE. The utility only take a moment May to run, rest assured goal, it Does the job! It works on Both 32bit and 64bit of Windows Operating Systems.

I downloaded a site Microsoft Security Essentials 2010 and I installed it only to find that alerts me to any piece of luck on this virus on my laptop and in addition wants me to buy the license. So big question about Microsoft Security Essentials 2010 is proving to be a crap. For cons I can not fire him, it is not here add remove programs.

Microsoft talks about it, it's actually a fake antivirus (a fake antivirus) but a real crap that has no purpose other than to sell a full version. This is the Trojan Win32/Fakeinit. Disinfect your system starts with Malwarebyte that will detect and remove and then install a real antivirus

For some time ago my web page opens, and i can not have my usual page. An inserted antivirus told me that the PC has a spyware. Avast detects bug, quarantines, but nothing arranged. Yesterday I downloaded an anti spyware, scan it, found some problems, cleaned up and asks me to restart, but, it makes me an account "expo" and I have no password.

For the expo, we will have to start in Safe Mode to perform the administrator account via a system restore prior to the date of your spyware scan. Then you Download Malwarebytes antimalware and you do a scan.

We should try to boot from the Recovery Console, if you have installed to restore to an earlier date. And by F8 at startup and selecting last known good config? After we enter the thick of it, copy the file in system32 / config / system from snapshot and rename system software etc.

To transfer the fake "Microsoft Security Essentials", no need for 36 manipulations:
    1. Click on Start in the lower left.
    2. All Programs.
    3. Accessories.
    4. System Tools.
    5. System Restore:

you restore at a later date. Attention, the PC will restart and then you will not have your office, do not touch anything that's normal and your desktop will reappear after a few minutes.
    That over fake "Microsoft Security Essentials." I hope I was clear for beginners (including myself).

I received the fake antivirus. I quickly realized it was a fake, But the programs do not work. I then go my computer and since, It's worse! When I turn it makes me like what the page is a problem with demage, when I start normally, it does not work (blue screen and then quickly returns to the menu before), if I solve the problems of demage after having press F11, it does not work either. when i press F8 I do not go to the safe mode, the blue screen appears as quickly and come back to the start menu.

There is little time, a few days, Microsoft offered me an update to get my Windows 7 SP2. I started doing the update but it turns out that plant and at the same time, its planting all programs related to Windows.
    1. Windows Live
    2. Windows Media Player 12
    3. Microsoft Security Essentials

I have no longer anti-virus and I would like to uninstall or replacing it with Avg. Unable to uninstall it.