Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 22-12-2011

Malwarebytes blocking IP addresses of xHamster

It is bouncing over my head that why the Malwarebytes is blocking the ip addresses for the xHamster.com which is a streaming video servers. There might be some other issue with this because there are more than 80 servers. I am sure that the xHamster.com is completely clean site. I have seen many of the other similar posts about this on internet where the entire site get loaded but the streaming cannot be started. There is no solution for this anywhere else. Can you please tell me that what can be the reason for the issue and how I could solve this problem.
Old 22-12-2011

Re: Malwarebytes blocking IP addresses of xHamster

This is true that there are many issues in the middle range serving malware and I hope that it will be fixed in the next update. I am also waiting for the same.
Old 23-12-2011

Re: Malwarebytes blocking IP addresses of xHamster

What you can do is, just lower the security level of that and see if that is helpful to you. There can be many reasons for this issue and this is one of the most possible reason for this. I hope that updating this will solve the problem for you. Please reply with the result.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , ,