Thread: How to remove Security Sphere 2012

How to remove Security Sphere 2012

My computer is having the Security Sphere 2012 installed and I have recently came to know that the Security Sphere 2012 is a fake security software and that can harm your computer. I tried to remove that but it is not running the uninstallation wizard. Can you tell me that how can I remove this from my computer permanently. I have tried with all the possible solutions that I know for this but none of them was helpful to me. Also I will be thankful to you is you can provide me more information about this over here. Please reply.

Re: How to remove Security Sphere 2012

Just search for "remove Security Sphere 2012" in youtube and you will many of the videos that are explaining the method to remove that. It will be better for you if you can have the visual instructions for that. I am sure that you will find it helpful. Good Luck!!!

Sphere Security 2012 is roaming the vastness of the Internet and are eager to get as many victims into a trap to get attacked by this. It does its best to make money dishonestly. It is the direct successor of the Personal Shield Pro rogue. We warn all the Internet users to be careful while surfing on web, because it combines with different kinds of computer threats and install some unknown applications in any condition as a result of that you easily run into some serious computer infection, which can cause your PC to crash.

Once your computer get infected with that then you will get the message as below. I was getting the same thing and was not able to resolve it. So finally I reformatted my computer as there was not seem to be any other option for me and now I am out of that issue.
    Warning: Your computer is infected

Detected spyware infection!
    Click this message to install the last update of security software ...

Here are some of the facts about Security Sphere 2012
    • It blocks the browser by downloading some unnecessary files.
    • They also blocks the antivirus installed in your computer that can resist rogue.
    • It runs from the start of any of the window.

This is very dangerous program and that can cause many problems. I am listing some of them over here.
    • System Crash
    • Permanent data loss
    • System startup failure
    • System slowdown
    • Internet connection lost
    • harms other computers on network

There is a program named as Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. You can download install and run this on your computer and this will solve the problem for you. I used the same and it really works for me.

If these fake security is installed on the computer then it is difficult to remove. Security sphere 2012 is very present and can be seen at every turn:
    • Popup alerts, as well as lower-right corner while using your Internet browser.
    • Web pages are blocked.
    • Normal programs can be blocked with false warnings.
    • It also happens that regular virus scanner is disabled.
    • The Windows Network Center may be disabled.

Quote Originally Posted by Jugo View Post
    Just search for "remove Security Sphere 2012" in youtube and you will many of the videos that are explaining the method to remove that. It will be better for you if you can have the visual instructions for that. I am sure that you will find it helpful. Good Luck!!!
    Thank you so much for this. This worked for me and I would like to recommend all the other people who are facing this issue to use the same and this will be helpful to you.