Thread: How to protect my pc from spam?

How to protect my pc from spam?

I have a pc at my home but I have not yet installed an antivirus. It’s because whenever I install any antivirus my pc starts hanging and some I am forced to restart my pc. I am sure because of no antivirus my pc till now has been infected with spam. I can also see some unusual activities happening in my pc like slow access, automatic creation of duplicate folders etc. what should I do to secure my pc from those virus that too without using any antivirus as I mentioned that antivirus hangs my pc. Is it possible to get rid of viruses without getting any help from spam?

Re: How to protect my pc from spam?

First of all my friend you need to understand that pc don’t get spam its emails that get spam. PCs get viruses. Antivirus are good until and unless they are authorized and legally downloaded. I would suggest to try another antivirus other than what you have, just uninstall the antivirus which you have right now and download a new other antivirus like say you can download any malware bytes. They are good; I would also suggest you to play for it.

There is no way you can get rid of virus without antivirus. But yes if the virus infection is too serious or if it has spread all over your system then of course antivirus will be of no use. In that condition you will have to format your whole pc and then reinstall the windows. Formatting your pc will delete everything and remove all unwanted programs and virus too later on after installing windows before your get start with something first download AVG latest trial version and keep scanning your pc after it get expire visit you tube and get the unlock key. And then enjoy accessing your pc without any spam as said by you.

Spam and virus are both different terms so please don’t combine and get confuse. Now be specific with your problem, do you have a problem with spam or is it virus that’s creating issues? If spam then you need to work out on your emails, use a program called mail washer pro 2011 or else subscribe a spam detective. If virus, then you need to get the best antivirus.