Thread: How to remove "system fix" entirely from PC?

How to remove "system fix" entirely from PC?

Hi, i have a machine running windows 7 and the thing is like I opened the email from DHL global and subsequently infected with “system fix”. And this was happened for the first time ever thus i was not that aware about the same. thus when i just searched about the same on internet i came to know that there is a anti-malware program that could help me thus I purchased the Malwarebytes AntiMalware. I did full scan and then able to fixed some problems(able to see some icon on the desktop) but still the screen is still black, can’t find internet explorer, no favorite list on internet explorer. On the Start menu, I see nothing. And after seeing this it seems like it the system fix virus or whatever it is supposed to say is not eliminated from the machine. any idea how can i remove it?

Re: How to remove "system fix" entirely from PC?

I am not sure what could be the problem but still i think it would be better if you simply contact the tech support. Because i believe as they could be the one of the source for providing the solution regarding their own programs. You can simply contact them through the LINK i have mentioned below. And obviously once you get any reply from there do mentioned it over here as well, because i may others as well.

I would say, rather than trying with the anti malware program you should install any good antivirus in your machine and test the whole machine because i think this is nothing but the virus that had infected your machine thus it would be better to get it removed by means of any good antivirus software.

Though there are too many available in the market but still as far as my personal opinion is concerned i would say you should try to install the AVG in your machine. you can simply first try with the trial version and if you find it helpful then you can simply purchase the further updates.

Hi, i have a machine running windows 7 and the thing is like I opened the email from DHL global and subsequently infected with “system fix”. And this was happened for the first time ever thus i was not that aware about the same. thus when i just searched about the same on internet i came to know that there is a anti-malware program that could help me thus I purchased the Malwarebytes AntiMalware. I did full scan and then able to fixed some problems(able to see some icon on the desktop) but still the screen is still black, can’t find internet explorer, no favorite list on internet explorer. On the Start menu, I see nothing. And after seeing this it seems like it the system fix virus or whatever it is supposed to say is not eliminated from the machine. any idea how can i remove it?
    I would say i am having the same opinion as you. in fact i would say the anti malware program that we have downloaded is the main culprit. Because i am came across too many threads saying about the same thing as almost all the thing were working perfectly but any of the file association gets broken.

I would say i am having the same opinion as you. in fact i would say the anti malware program that we have downloaded is the main culprit. Because i am came across too many threads saying about the same thing as almost all the thing were working perfectly but any of the file association gets broken.
    I don’t think this could be the problem but still according to me you should get the exeHelper on your machine and then run the program once again. Because see i am agree with the above user as running a full scan can affect the file association but there is a fix for the same. thus we should do that first and then only we can understand whether your machine is still infected or there is some problem with the file association itself.

See according to me it would be better to get the machine restore to any previous data point because i don’t think there could be any virus infected your machine but still if there could be any then it will be removed once you restore to any previous access point.

But still if suppose you are still pursuing the same problem then it might be possible as there could be some problem with the operating system that you have installed. In other words i would say there might be some problem with any registry files or might be some systems corrupted files. Thus as far as such problems are concerned i personally believe to format the machine.