Thread: What does Blue & Gold Shield Malwarebytes Icon means?

What does Blue & Gold Shield Malwarebytes Icon means?

HI, I have recently installed this anti malware program in the machine, but the thing is like i am not sure what the icon which i am seeing on the screen refers to? And the thing is like I have seen this icon on only on the windows 7 running machine but not in the vista, so can anyone let me know what that exactly means?

When i was searching about the same, i came to know that this is related to some user account control setting, isn’t it? But I just wanted some confirmation. Any suggestion rather recommendation will be appreciated.

Re: What does Blue & Gold Shield Malwarebytes Icon means?

How is this possible? I mean to say the icon that you are getting on windows 7 but not in windows vista. Can you elaborate more, what kind of icon you are getting over there?

How is this possible? I mean to say the icon that you are getting on windows 7 but not in windows vista. Can you elaborate more, what kind of icon you are getting over there?
    I have the same opinion as the above user, but still rather than writing about the same it would be better if you post a screen shot so that we can verify what you're seeing on your screen and could assist you further about the same.

I have the same opinion as the above user, but still rather than writing about the same it would be better if you post a screen shot so that we can verify what you're seeing on your screen and could assist you further about the same.
    Ok see i have mentioned the Image over here so that you could understand it properly.

Any idea?

this is pretty simple I would say, and you can consider it as normal thing.

Anyways see this kind of icon basically appears when any program necessitates Admin rights to run. And as you have mentioned like you are not getting this kind of icon in vista, that’s because you might have disabled Vista's UAC? If so then you’ll not get such icon on the screen until and unless you get the feature enabled.