Thread: Getting error with Avast manual update

Getting error with Avast manual update

hi all, I have installed the Avast antivirus in my computer and normally I do the manual update of that but this time, I am having problem with the update. I have downloaded the update but while installing the same, it gives me the error as Avast version 6.0.1367 (AIS) - license. My computer is running Windows 7 SP1. Can somebody over here can guess that what is the problem with this and how can I get this problem solved. Please reply if you have any suggestion for me.

Re: Getting error with Avast manual update

Are you using the trial version of that. If yes then I think that the trial period of that is expired and so you are getting this problem. If you want to continue to use that then you have to get the full version of that. Other than this, if you do not wish to pay for the antivirus then the best option for you is the MSE. Manual update file is easily available on Microsoft website.

Quote Originally Posted by Caelyn View Post
    Are you using the trial version of that. If yes then I think that the trial period of that is expired and so you are getting this problem. If you want to continue to use that then you have to get the full version of that. Other than this, if you do not wish to pay for the antivirus then the best option for you is the MSE. Manual update file is easily available on Microsoft website.
    Thank you for your reply but I am already using the full version of this. so this is not the problem with this.

If you are already using the full version and then also getting the problem then there must be some problem with the installation and re-installation might solve the problem for you. I hope that this will be helpful to you.

Download the update from the official site if you are downloading this from somewhere else and that will solve the problem of manual update that you are facing.