Thread: Network adapter not working after windows update

Network adapter not working after windows update

before a week i just got a new windows updated. and its work great after updating. but after restating or i can say on next day when i start Network adapter, its not responding. this is first time happend with me. i tried many things to solve this but at the end no benifit. nothing is useful. to get Network adapter work, i even reinstall my drivers, but that also not help me to start it. so please someone help me in this case.

Re: Network adapter not working after windows update

The network indicator in the bottom right tray, shows that no network is available. I come with the other PC on the same network without any problems on the Internet. With the W7 I get no connection. The W7 computer shows me the network error of 8.15 Mirko Soft. If I let go about it the diagnosis still can not connect. Even one-off and log on using it. Am back after a restart as if nothing had what. And I also have the inexplicable connection with the demolition has already been mentioned several times. Start work within the LAN then copy the most.

It's not just the matter of waking up, is the annoying copy over the network if I sit here constantly need. Such disconnections in a LAN should not be. I must admit that I sometimes even have been experimenting with Linux and it works, at least concerning networks, much more easily than at Microsoft. But when I think of setting up a WLAN. A horror, especially when Intel chips without additional software packages. What circumstances, I've never seen rarely.

I disabled the IPV6 protocol, then it went again. But only happens on a PC, other PC still does not have this problem until now. It seems that from time to time problems with gigabit LAN card is-even the most current drivers brought no relief. What the hell - no one needs time to IPV6. Computer - Properties - Network - Properties - Change adapter setting - select LAN connection - properties - IPV6 out. For me it has helped.

i must suggest first to check the Device Manager and there to behold whether the network adapter is installed correctly. And if not than uninstall it first time and reboot the system so that it will be reinstalled.

I guess you also had been performed diagnose and repair. Each one seems to be system-dependent problem with this adapter. Some where not come yet again. i currently dont have perfect solution for this, but i hope you shortly get best solution.

i had a similar problem here once before with the 6T04 Adapter, which was not finally resolved, but there was the Internet connection. Supposedly, according to the MS one can ignore what just as with clippers which is not the case and the degree should be solved with SP1. When it occurs, unfortunately Clippers only with SP1. My search revealed that it only under certain Hardware-/Software configuration, often in conjunction with an Nvidia chipset, comes into play.