Thread: After removing the Privacy Protection internet connection stopped working

After removing the Privacy Protection internet connection stopped working

In my computer I am using windows XP operating system and my computer was infected with the Privacy Protection malware and after that I have solve this problem by running the Malwarebytes in my computer. Now problem is after removing the privacy protection virus I am not able to use internet through USB wireless adapter in my computer. Not please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: After removing the Privacy Protection internet connection stopped working

I have read the problem which you are facing in your computer and first thing i will suggest you is you should first check in your computer all the settings are OK related to the network adapter. Because many times wrong setting can also cause this type of problems

Have you tried to solve this problem by connecting your USB wireless adapter with different USB port in your computer? If you have not tried then remove the USB wireless adapter from your PC and then connect it with the different USB port in our computer and then you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

I think you are facing this problem because of the drivers and that is why you should first open the device manager in your computer and then you have to delete the drivers of your USB wireless adapter. After removing the drivers you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to install the drivers again ion your computer and after installing the drivers in your computer you have to check whether you are able to connect to the internet or not.

I think after reinstalling the USB wireless adapter in your computer you will be able to connect the internet in your computer. If you still face the same problem after that also then let me know.

Same thing happen with me also and after that I have tried to search the solution on the internet about this problem but after that also I was facing the same problem and after that I have repaired my operating system and after repairing the operating system in my computer all the things started working normally.

I think you should also repair the operating system in your computer and after repairing the operating system in your computer your problem will get solved. Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

I have first check all the setting in my PC and settings were proper. Now after that I have also tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the drivers in my computer and after reinstalling the drivers when I tried to connect the internet with the help of the USB wireless adapter at that time it worked. The only problem is internet disconnects randomly in my computer.

It looks like this problem is related to the Sub power option and that is why you have to uncheck the “allow computer to turn off this device to save power” and after unchecking this option you have to connect the USB wireless adapter with your computer and then you have to see whether it makes any difference or not.

To disable the USB power option in your computer you have to follow these steps.

• First you have to open the device manger.
    • After that you have to expand the USB controller
    • Now right click on the USB root hub.
    • After that you have to click on the properties.
    • Select the power management tab.
    • Uncheck the “allow computer to turn off this device to save power” option.
    • Click on OK.
    • After that your problem might get solved.

You should disconnect the USB wireless adapter from your computer and after disconnecting the USB wireless adapter you have to connect that with different computer and then you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. if same problem occurs with different computer then problem is with your wireless adapter otherwise problem is with your PC.

You should uninstall the USB drivers from your computer and after uninstalling the USB drivers from your computer you have to install the drivers again in your computer and after installing the drivers again in your computer you have to connect the wireless adapter with your computer and then check what the result is.