Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 21-12-2011

What is OpenCloud Security

Some of my friends are having the OpenCloud Security but when I searched for that on internet then I found that this is fraud and we should keep away from that. There was not much information given over there to I am asking it over here. Can somebody tell me that what is the OpenCloud Security in fact and how that works. Please reply.
Old 21-12-2011

Re: What is OpenCloud Security

OpenCloud Security is a system analysis and optimization of false manufactured to make a mess inside your workstation that drives you finally get the full version of this program and might eliminate all bugs that are detected. Trojan Killer team has tested this software and has achieved unpleasant. OpenCloud Security is not what it claims to be, it is just junkware. It is closely related to the OpenCloud Antivirus and Wolfram AntiVirus. There are some diagnostic system will be launched and you will see the scanner system to run.
Old 21-12-2011

OpenCloud Security is a program that is important to know. OpenCloud Security, just like many other viruses of this kind, aims and will continue to harm the system. OpenCloud Security penetrates through the Internet on computers or users can upload their own not knowing that it is an evil. When Red is in your system you will notice the presence of this for sure. Every time you restart the computer, the virus begins to run around and pretend scan of your system. The system files will be renamed, hidden, or mixed. And every time users will receive false alerts and notifications on their system to be infected and damaged.
Old 21-12-2011

OpenCloud Security has been developed by hackers who want the money for the program that does nothing good. This is how OpenCloud Security silly people. It promises only that its product can remove the above mentioned mistakes and your infected files. But I do not think that it will do anything. Keep in mind that all information obtained OpenCloud Security is false, which means that all these threats are too fake.
Old 21-12-2011

If you want to remove that completely then you can use the Trojan Killer and that will help you to get rid of that. Manly of my friends used the same for that and it really works.
Old 21-12-2011

The factis that OpenCloud Security surreptitiously enters the system without the knowledge of the user. This program continues to conceal its presence until it is able to attack. This is usually manifested by a flood of fake security alerts and blocking Internet access, among other symptoms. To regain control of your PC, destroy OpenCloud Security with a genuine security utility that will provide adequate protection against future attacks of this kind. This is very dangerous and you should not avoid that.
Old 21-12-2011

After removing the connection, you might have to renew your connection to the Internet. If 'you know, how to do that then it is OK otherwise you can search for that on google and I am sure that you will get it easily.
Old 24-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hei View Post
Some of my friends are having the OpenCloud Security but when I searched for that on internet then I found that this is fraud and we should keep away from that. There was not much information given over there to I am asking it over here. Can somebody tell me that what is the OpenCloud Security in fact and how that works. Please reply.
Fake, this is totally fake and this should be removed as early as possible because that can also cause major issues with the system.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , ,