Thread: How to crack the license key for kaspersky AV 2012?

How to crack the license key for kaspersky AV 2012?

Friends I downloaded a kaspersky AV 2012 antivirus some 2 months back. Now the case is that it got expired and I need to get its license key to buy it. I am a college student and I don’t have enough money to purchase the license key so now I am planning to crack the license key but I don’t know how to do it. I have heard that lot of people do it so I feel that it is legal to break the license key of an antivirus. Can anyone help me out how can I crack it. Or is there any alternate solution to get the key without wasting a single penny?

Re: How to crack the license key for kaspersky AV 2012?

No doubt it’s a crime. It’s illegal to break or crack a license key for our own personal reason. It’s a bad idea my friend. Why don’t you get money from your parents or collect some amount from your pocket money and buy it. It will hardly take 1000 or 1500 bucks to purchase the antivirus. And I would also suggest you to buy a better antivirus if you are willing to buy it legally from you own money.

Everyone would suggest the same thing to own the antivirus legally. But even if you are willing to get it illegally then you can contact any hacker to guide you, along with cracking the key you can also become a good hacker.

If you need to buy it from any authorized website then let me know I can help you out by letting you some website. You can also visit kaspersky’s authorized website.