Thread: unable to access the internet as a program is blocked by win 7 security 2012

unable to access the internet as a program is blocked by win 7 security 2012

i was using avast anti virus and was not satisfied with its working. my friend recommended the win 7 security 2012 malwarebytes software and then i made install of it. it really worked for me but i am unable to scan and it says that the internet explorer is infected with trojan-bnk.win32.keylogger.gen . and this is causing me problems , in addition to this as i am unable to scan there are more threats occupying on my system . anyone knowing about please suggest some remedy .

Re: unable to access the internet as a program is blocked by win 7 security 2012

there is a possibility of your anti virus going corrupt , so you are facing problems relating to the usage of internet accessibility. you need to re install the anti virus program and then there can be a possibility of your problem solved in some sense.

Re: unable to access the internet as a program is blocked by win 7 security 2012

the anti virus does not supports for a particular program in the case when there are viruses encountering on the system. check for any viruses in the system and delete those files with suspect ion of malwares. this will definitely get close to some hint or clue .

there could be problems with your internet explorer so you are not able to access a particular program and the trojan-bnk.win32.keylogger.gen is generally a virus and there is a sure possibility of encountering of virus. as you are not able to scan then the problem generally relates with anti virus and further you should firstly remove it install other anti virus and see to it that you are able to scan or not. if the new one is updated then it will remove the viruses sustaining in the system.

after installing the new anti virus, check if this occurs and if it still persist then there can be lone option of formatting teh system. there will be no problems there after. for the time being just try with another browser other than internet explorer.

there could be problems relating to the server which might be not allowing the program from accessing the internet. the other reason could be that there might be some antivirus software blocking the program. is your antivirus gone corrupt or are there any indications regarding it. check for that. and try to install another program and then check.