Thread: Avira is detecting 188 hidden files

Avira is detecting 188 hidden files

I am using the Avira antivirus with my computer and I found that Avira is detecting the hidden files while scanning the system. Is it OK that it detects the same while scan. I am running the full version of this. Can you tell me that is it is normal or how can I avoid this. Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: Avira is detecting 188 hidden files

I would like to tell you that there are many of the hidden objects and they all are normal if running in the normal conditions. If there is some hidden object then that does not men that your computer is infected with something. So you should not worry about that as that is not the problem. This is normal for every computer.

Quote Originally Posted by shetty View Post
    I would like to tell you that there are many of the hidden objects and they all are normal if running in the normal conditions. If there is some hidden object then that does not men that your computer is infected with something. So you should not worry about that as that is not the problem. This is normal for every computer.
    I am going to update the database for that and see if that is showing me the same thing and if it happens again then I will accept the fact that this is the normal behavior and I should not worry about that. Anyways, thank you so much for your reply.

If those files are not creating problem for the system then why are you worrying about that.Just let it showing that files. I think that there is something wrong with the antivirus that you are using. Just switch to some other antivirus and see if that also detects the same thing.

My suggestion to you is to make use of the Microsoft security essentials as that is the best that I can refer you. I am having personal experience with this and I can say you for sure that it will never sow you issues like this.