Thread: Why I am not able to connect VPN by using Beam cable?

Why I am not able to connect VPN by using Beam cable?

Well right now I am having an issue with the VPN. I am not able to connect VPN by making use of beam cable? Can you tell me why I am suffering from the above mentioned issue? Any help on this particular matter will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

re: Why I am not able to connect VPN by using Beam cable?

Are you getting any kind of the error message while connecting to the VPN? If so then let me know about the same. What is getting happen when you are supposed to connect to other network? Do you able to get the incoming connection? Let me know if you are aware of any other information to get the root cause of the problem.

Well I wanted to tell you very basic thing over here in this particular thread. If you are not able to connect to the VPN server than you should check the Network Status Page and check out that there are any kind of the scheduled maintenance or something like unplanned outages happening with the servers. If you are not able to resolve the issue then I will tell you another solution which you can try to fix the matter of yours.

Make sure that you are able to get connected with the internet and you will be able to get the full access to internet just before you are making an attempt connect with the internet.
    If you are making use of the internet explorer than you have to see that the Internet Explorer is not able to initialize the VPN connection many times and due to that you are getting an error message which is called as ‘Unable to Establish a Connection.’ So I am suggesting that you should simply begin the VPN session before you are supposed to launch the internet explorer.

I think there is need of uninstalling the QoS Packet Scheduler from the Network Adapater properties. You can use the following steps to do the same.
    You should Disconnect dial-up session and launch the Dial-up properties for Dial-up properties.
    Now you have to select QoS Packet Scheduler and after that click on Uninstall.
    After that click on the Ok button to save the settings which you have done.

Well I am suspecting that the issue is happening because of the Firewall or security software which you have installed on the computer. you should disable the same and see whether the thing is working. If the issue is supposed to solved then you will require to configure the firewall so that the issue could not persist further.

According to me there is need of reinstalling the VPN client on the system. You can get the setup file from the official website.

Re: Why I am not able to connect VPN by using Beam cable?

What I wanted to tell you over here is that you should contact the technical support team to get the light shed on the issue which you have mentioned over here. if you have resolved the issue successfully then post the experience of yours over here.