Thread: Which one is better Avast Internet Suite-Firewall or Windows 7 firewall

Which one is better Avast Internet Suite-Firewall or Windows 7 firewall

I am deciding to buy a Antivirus but I am very much confused because I don’t have the deep knowledge about the Antivirus. Some of my friends suggested me to buy the Avast Internet Suite and some are saying that the Windows 7 firewall is better. So can anyone help me to say which one of these two Antiviruses is the better? Any suggestions regarding this would be very helpful…

Re: Which one is better Avast Internet Suite-Firewall or Windows 7 firewall

Well, looking at your question I would say you that I have both the Avast Internet Suite and the Windows 7 firewall installed on my system. The result is that they both are running smoothly on my system.

I dont think the above answer us correct. How can the two Antiviruses on a same system make the system work in a better performance. I don’t think so it is possible. When you run two antiviruses on a same system it gradually decreases the performance of your system. And if the both Antiviruses run together with a better performance then what is more good than that. I m also in a doubt that does Avast Internet Suite Firewall shows better performance than Windows 7 Firewall? Waiting for the proper comment….

The Question you have asked was :- “Does Avast Internet Suite Firewall shows better performance than Windows 7 Firewall” ?
    And the answer for this question is “ No Doubt, The Avast Internet Suite Firewall shows better performance than Windows 7 Firewall. I have installed the Avast Antivirus on my system too. It is running very smoothly as compared to the Windows Firewall 7 which I had installed earlier.

Yes,.. my system configuration also has both of these Antiviruses installed and they are working smoothly. The Avast Internet Suite is able to perform better even when the Windows 7 firewall is kept enabled.

As far as I have searched on the Internet and read the forums about the Avast Internet Suite–Firewall and Windows 7 firewall, majority of the members on the forums were saying that the Avast Internet Suite– Firewall is better than the Windows 7 firewall. Yes there are some places where this statement contradicts because at some areas the Avast is showing its best performance and at some areas the Windows 7 Firewall is showing its best performance. But, I would suggest you to install the Avast Avast Internet Suite– Firewall.