Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Battlefield 3 Battlelog ping is not showing after installing AIS 2012

Networking & Security

Old 19-12-2011

Battlefield 3 Battlelog ping is not showing after installing AIS 2012

Well I have installed AIS 2012 on the computer also there are Avira firewall is activated on the computer. I have found that the Battlefield 3 Battlelog which is being showing the ping value into the browser. Are you aware of some of the firewall settings which can fix the above mentioned issue? Post the ideas if you are having on this particular matter. Thanks a lot in advance.

Old 19-12-2011

Re: Battlefield 3 Battlelog ping is not showing after installing AIS 2012

Looking at the situation I am suggesting that you should allow the ICMP Echo which is also known as Ping and ICMP Echo reply which is well known as ping reply on the ICMP Protocol in to the Adapter rules or you can say Avira Firewall.
Old 19-12-2011

Hey buddy thanks a lot for the prompt replies of yours over here. I wanted to tell you that the ICMP Echo and ICMP Echo reply are not blocked on the ICPM Protocol settings. The values for the Incoming blocked types is no types and for the Outgoing blocked types is no types. I wanted to know whether I need to give a look on the Incoming Rules and Outgoing Rules?
Old 19-12-2011

yes you will need to give a look on the Incoming Rules and Outgoing Rules on the firewall. Also you have to click on the do not reject fragmented ICMP packets checkbox.
Old 20-12-2011

If the none of the above mentioned solutions are did not working at all then I recommend finale solution of disabling the firewall which you have installed on the computer. I let you know that after disabling the firewall you likely to be attacked by the hackers or malwares. It will be your responsibility if you wanted to do the same.
If still the thing is not working as per your requirement I wanted to tell you that you should contact the technical support team to get the further idea to fix the issue.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , , ,