Thread: Networking and Sharing Center fails to detect internet with Avast

Networking and Sharing Center fails to detect internet with Avast

Hi friends in my computer I have installed Avast antivirus and I have windows 7 operating system in my computer. In my computer after installing the Avast antivirus in my computer it does not allow Networking and Sharing Center to detect internet connection. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

Thank you in advance.

Re: Networking and Sharing Center fails to detect internet with Avast

You should first open the Avast antivirus in your computer and after opening the Avast in your computer you have to check whether all the settings in the Avast antivirus are Ok or not. if settings are not OK then you have to do correct settings and after doing the settings you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

Many times in our system it shows that network is not connected but actually it works when we try to use that and that is why I will suggest you to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to wait till all the startup programs and other things load then the try to use the connection as usually and after that you have to check whether you are experiencing the same issue or not. I hope this information will be helpful for you.

Did you check your network connection after disabling the Avast antivirus in our computer? If you have not checked the network connection after disabling the Avast antivirus then you should disable the network adapter and after disabling the network adapter you have to enable the network adapters in your computer and after enabling the network adapters you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. if you get the same problem after that also then it is not Avast antivirus but this problem has occurred because of the wrong setting.

If after disabling the Avast antivirus if you are able to connect the network then problem occurred because of the Avast antivirus only.
    I hope this information will be helpful for you.

I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by using the Network troubleshooter. First run the Network troubleshooter in your computer and after that try to connect the network connection in your computer and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved. If you need any more help then let me know.

If you don’t know about how to run the Network troubleshooter then you have to do the following steps.

• First open the control panel in your computer.
    • After that you have to type the network in search box.
    • After that you have to click on the Network and Sharing Center from the search results.
    • After doing that you have to click on the Troubleshoot problems.

After trying this solution your problem will get solved.

I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by checking the Load Avast! services only after loading other system services in Avast antivirus and after selecting that option you have restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.

I have first tried to fix this solution by running the network trouble shooter and after running the network troubleshooter also I was faxing the same problem. Now after that I have also tried checked all the settings in the Avast antivirus and all the settings were proper. I have also selected the Load Avast! Services only after loading other system services in Avast antivirus and after that restart the computer but after that also I get the same problem. Now please tell me hat should I do to solve this problem. Any help will be appreciated.

I will suggest you to select the “Scan traffic from well know processes only in Avast antivirus: and after selecting that you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. I think after selecting the “Scan traffic from well know processes only” option in Avast your problem will get solved.

If you want to know about how to select the “Scan traffic from well know processes only” option in the Avast antivirus then you have to first open the Avast antivirus in your computer and after opening the Avast in your computer you have to select the Web Shield option. After that you have to click on the Expert Settings. After clicking on the Expert Settings you have to select the “Scan traffic from well know processes only” option and then you have to restart your computer and after restarting the computer you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not.

I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by reinstalling the Avast antivirus in your computer and after reinstalling the Avast antivirus you have to check whether it makes any difference or not. I am telling you this because many times by reinstalling the antivirus program this type of problem can get solved easily.

I will also suggest you the same solution because in my system I was also experiencing the same problem and after that I have uninstalled the Avast from my computer and after that I have installed the Avast in my computer again and after installing that in my computer all the things started working fine. You should also try this solution.