Thread: unable to boot because of the avast antivirus.

unable to boot because of the avast antivirus.

I have recently installed this antivirus software in the machine and since i am unable to boot. Is there anybody having same problem with this antivirus software? Any suggestion for resolving this will be appreciated.

Re: unable to boot because of the avast antivirus.

By the can you please let me know which version you have installed? Because see the one that i have installed is working perfectly thus can’t say whether there could be some problem because the antivirus that you have installed or with the machine you have. Thus see it would be better if you simply make yourself clear and then post it over here so that i could assist you further.

By the can you please let me know which version you have installed? Because see the one that i have installed is working perfectly thus can’t say whether there could be some problem because the antivirus that you have installed or with the machine you have. Thus see it would be better if you simply make yourself clear and then post it over here so that i could assist you further.
    I was also thinking about the same as there could be some another problem but still i bit sure about this as the avast is the only program causing such issue in the machine. anyways see i have installed an update that’s 6.0.1367. and since i have updated this i am having problem with booting up the machine.

I was also thinking about the same as there could be some another problem but still i bit sure about this as the avast is the only program causing such issue in the machine. anyways see i have installed an update that’s 6.0.1367. and since i have updated this i am having problem with booting up the machine.
    Though I am agree with you but still are you sure as there isn’t any virus in your machine? Because see if there will be any virus affection in your machine then also it could cause such problem with the machine so you should also make sure if there is any virus or not, and if so that rather than using this software uninstall this one and make use of another one. and see whether you are getting the same problem or not.

I think the updated version that you have downloaded to your machine must be corrupted and that’s why this could be happening.

Have you ever tried reinstalling the update? If not then i would like to recommend you that you should try to reinstall it first so that at least you can figure out whether the problem was because of the antivirus or something else were running.