Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 17-12-2011

Do the Sandbox tool comes in the Avast free Antivirus

As I the avast have launched its new antivirus, so I would like to know that do the sandbox tool is available for the avast antivirus free or we have to buy it separately. As I?m thinking of buying the license copy of the antivirus. So before buying I want to be precise about this.
Old 17-12-2011

Re: Do the Sandbox tool comes in the Avast free Antivirus

See if you are looking for the avast antivirus with the sandbox tool then you can get to know by just downloading the trial version of the new avast antivirus and check it out whether sandbox tool comes free with the antivirus tool or not.
Old 17-12-2011

According to me there are three versions of the avast antivirus. Home edition , pro edition and the internet security version. So I hope that this are the version in which sandbox will be coming and not in the avast free antivirus. And as searching on the net I found that the avast antivirus do not come with the sandbox tool.
Old 17-12-2011

As I have got the avast antivirus free on my PC and what I found out that the sandbox tool which comes in the avast antivirus free blocks my some of the application and due to this I;?m not able to use that particular application. So for this what I should do so I can run that particular application.

Do anyone have the idea about this, because of the sandbox I?m not able to run applications and due to this cannot work for that application.
Old 17-12-2011

As using the free version of the avast antivirus I see that the auto sandbox tool works when run any application or any of the software auto sandbox tool scans for the particular file. So I would say that auto sandbox tool comes with the avast antivirus .
Old 17-12-2011

Quote:
As I have got the avast antivirus free on my PC and what I found out that the sandbox tool which comes in the avast antivirus free blocks my some of the application and due to this I;?m not able to use that particular application. So for this what I should do so I can run that particular application.

Do anyone have the idea about this, because of the sandbox I?m not able to run applications and due to this cannot work for that application.
If you want to disable the sandbox tool in the avast antivirus then you can do this by disabling the sandbox tool features. As doing this it would disable your sandbox feature and further whenever you run the application sandbox will not block your particular application and you will be able to use properly.
Old 17-12-2011

If you are looking for the sandbox tool in the avast antivirus free version. Then definitely I?m sure that it comes with the avast antivirus and you can get it the trial version.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , ,