Thread: how can i get a avast installation files location?

how can i get a avast installation files location?

i unable to know the location for the file when i tried to search on c:/ folder that i failed to found any of the avast folder where i am using avast AV Pro from last some of the months that been left so now i recently upgrade
    this with AIS update for the date version and where i am trying to search but unable to find the installation folder so please help me that where can i get
    the installation folder on the c: drive?

Re: how can i get a avast installation files location?

hi if you are unable to find any of the folder from the c drive, so just go on the c drive and go on the search on the upper site that may be you find and after search on that if you have the file or folder that will be display or if it is not available then you might be not get any of the folder.

hi have another way to find this installation files location just need a some step c:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Avast and try only only with a task manager and do a right click on the avast processes and after that you just click on the open file location this might the fastest way to find the location for the installation folder, or may be get the solution from these.

when someone suggest me to how to reached the installation folder on the c drive so when i got the folder, before the click on that i saw that folder is using ram about 389mb, but i clicked on it and saw that there is no program file have been found on that it is strange i don't why not file on that so any one know about this

where i can able to get or achieve this location for the corel draw installation files, i am also facing the same problem but unable to find the location because of that file my computer get hang so i need to remove the complete install file because when i am trying uninstall this but unable to do. i need a help to remove the file, and also i need some change on other software for the update