Thread: Avira antivirus update 6.0.1367 deactivating shields

Avira antivirus update 6.0.1367 deactivating shields

i am having bit odd problem with the antivirus i have installed in the machine, as everything were just working perfectly, in fact i would absolutely there weren’t any problem with the problems until I updated it to 6.0.1367 as i have mentioned in the title itself, and now the shields keep deactivating until I reactivate.

I first become aware of the same while I woke my computer from sleep mode, and just at that time after doing a common boot scan of my system once again they were off. From sleep mode they wouldn't toggle back on until I restarted my computer, from boot scan they did. Any suggestion for resolving this will be appreciated.

Re: Avira antivirus update 6.0.1367 deactivating shields

which operating system you have installed by the way? And apart from that have you installed MSE or any spybot or something in your machine? if so they i would like to recommend you that you should try to drop it first and then see whether you are getting the same result or not.

- See the problem that you have mentioned seems to be occurred in only two conditions such as,

- If you have installed any other antivirus software in the machine or

- You might have gotten wrong rather corrupted updated file in your machine.

thus I would like to recommended you that if suppose you have installed any other antivirus as well in your machine so first of all your should try to get it uninstall and then you’ll not get this problem once again in your machine.

I think you should report this issue to the avira once and see what response you are getting from their side.

I think you should report this issue to the avira once and see what response you are getting from their side.
    no i completely disagree with the above user because you can only report any such issue to them until and unless it is consider to be any bug, but as mentioned above there could be some problem with your machine itself or simply with the operating system installed in your machine.

Thus i would like to recommend you that you should try to reinstall the software once again in your machine and see whether you’re getting any variation or not.

Exactly I have the same opinion as the above user. In fact apart from that you should also make sure whether you are downloading the perfect copy of the update and be aware as you have to download the update from the official website only.

according to me its not a bug rather i would say its mismatched design. Because when i have updated the antivirus i have also started getting the same problem so there will be no patch as far as i know, because there is not anything to fix. You should not have 2 on-access always running AVs on your PC thus i think it would be better if you ask anyone at MS, they will tell you they similar thing. You are free to attempt, of course. And as you experienced, it may sometimes even work, for comprehensive periods of time. But it is predictable you will have troubles. That’s not even the significant part by having 2 AVs you danger the possibility that if an infection happens, your 2 AVs will attempt a virtual tug-of-war over who gets to receive charge of the infector. Actually leaving you less secure, not more.