Thread: Detection rate in avira antivirus

Detection rate in avira antivirus

I hope Avast works on there Detection as they have promised because in all of the test they don't come out what they are supposed to be and that we'll versus the other Antivirus like F-Secure , Avira , Symantec , Bit defender and many others. See no matter what other facilities it is giving perfectly but still I hope that the Avast 7 version will be good at detection at least better because i like Avast but I am testing F-Secure 2012 at this moment because it detects better as what i have heard nevertheless.

Re: Detection rate in avira antivirus

I would prefer avira anytime but still honestly their newer update to the software is very awful. Because when i was searching about the same I came across this thread and they have mentioned the same problem which i am having right now. Thus if suppose you are about to install the previous version so i can guarantee about that but not with the newer version that’s version 6.0.1367.

after updating to this version i am having problem with the shield, as it gets deactivated on its own.

Well, I would like to recommend you that you should download the PDF file from the below mentioned link and see they have mentioned all the tested result.

you must be looking for the detection ratio but still they have mentioned all the concerning issue, so that you can understand it very well.

as far as my personal recommendation is concern I prefer Avast, just because it has better detection rates and superior protection as well. AVG was ok up to Version 7.5, but Version 8 is bloated and much slower though many do exercise it.

See I would say this is actually depends upon what exactly we required to have in our machine, because see no matter whichever you install in your machine but they almost works in the same manner. And another worst thing that i have noticed with those programs is like if test the machine with different program and if suppose they detect any virus then simply they will name that virus differently. So at that time it is quite difficult to determine whether the file which were detected earlier was the same or different.

I have mentioned the result with different antivirus that i had tested at the same moment. You can see the detection ratio of every program, and the top 5 were:

99.6% 1st a-squared

99.6% 1st Avira

99.4% 3rd G Data

99.2% 4th Avast

99.0% 5th Norton

Exactly i am agree with the above user, see when i was searching about the same i came across this result, you can see the Image below:

Well, i would say some users believe that MBAM is the most excellent Anti-Malware program, and other don't. I saw that a lot of fans of MalwareBytes didn't like to see their favorite program get only 1.5% detection ratio in that test..! and see at the present what is confusing over here is that no one knows what this program is actually for (well I do ;D) , some say a removal tool, others say that it is a full Anti-Malware program and at the end many people remain confused ??? off course me too !