Thread: How do I configure Avast free 6 and Comodo Firewall 5.8

How do I configure Avast free 6 and Comodo Firewall 5.8

hi can anyone recommend me that how do i configure a avast free 6 and combo firewall 5.8, since when i trying to use this that avastsvc.exe it is taking more memory usage around something like 40m.so please help me

Re: How do I configure Avast free 6 and Comodo Firewall 5.8

hi when you may be click on or open the comodo control panel on firewall tab and click on network security, after you might be need to enter on the program file of the avast software on the c:drive program file. and just try with a right click to edit and select and only make tried to make use of pre defined policy and make use of the drop box to select and trust the application and apply this before you might be leave the page or exit from the page

while i am using a 5.3 MB on my current system and OS is wins 7 and having the sp1 that had been installed.so i am not sure about this that it is using a 4mb yeah 40mb so please i need some help to get the solution and some screen shot that would be better to get the help and also that is show the avastsvc.exe detail

hi i have tried to configure this avast with comodo firewall but when i am try this i have reached till some step but after what i would like to so but don't know what to do. when i close the Firefox that a connection and also on the other tools that only it will be wait for a some second to see a avastsvc.exe and after then that the memory usage that will be goes down so please help what to do after so this is a correct step.

you might be using another process for the scanning that which i am using that avastsvc.exe for the scanning that i have know that avast is using more memory space for the process.so while some of the user have recommend me that avast is using a bandwidth,but actually the fact is avast is only simply using a bandwidth for the scanning and that will be used by the other software, so i should like to say that memory whatever would you like to be seems that avastsvc.exe to be using that is most important part of the memory that is free to used by any of the other processes

hi i unable to sure about the issue what the problem does i am having here does avast would be use more of the memory if you running on the system or Firefox , so reply me does that is working normal

only some of the anti virus have the techniques of Avast free to used on it, so that can be detect malicious file from your PC,all this can be possible with a avast, so if you are install avast free anti virus and along with a comodo firewall program then i might all the program file must be affected, and can't be able to work for the longer time that such program that is directly remove from the system,that all the combination of the different program that will be impact and harmful file can be deleted from the system, and also you may be check your program to protect the program.