Thread: delay in launching File System Shield programes on avast antivirus.

delay in launching File System Shield programes on avast antivirus.

hi some of the days has been left when i have updates avast having is 1367.while i am trying to launch anything from the quick launch that will be take a time more than 2 sec. and when the apps or anything from the desktop that is OK. that it need to stop the file system shield and also need to removes the delay time. i had been see the programmes that is launched it would be affected in different ways, but i am having the different solution but might be have the issue, so required a best solution please recommend us?

re: delay in launching File System Shield programes on avast antivirus.

hi i am also having the avast that i had been tested but there is no delay in my file system shield, so might be have you problem on your avast setting.

i am having a xp pro quick launch that is working fine and does not have any problem.i thought that if you are launching these that may be close to the
    boot,and also it will be take a time in loading while are you scanned by the avast.i am not have the ideas about AMD processor speeds this might be the old processor now and that only contain 1gb ram, because of this i would be get the issue so i am just waiting to replace the ram or may be get the help for the over clocking.

hi friend whenever i tried to boot i had face some of the issue on booting.that all the thing is about the ram,system,I doesn't know that when i am done
    the same apps why i will be suffer with a delay time with a file system shield that which is running on the same apps and also it will be launched from the
    desktop? when i am having the previous version of avast that will be have the issue on the avast setting or either in somewhere in particular shield

hi had face the problem on when i open the task bar like a C Cleaner, total media theater 5 and etc so the task bar whenever i tried to open i get the issue about the delay on the apps and also on file system shield and that will be returned them as usual speed.

if you may be get the problem on the sound that might be the issue about the cache or only when you run the final program but you not able to see any of the shortcuts for that location it will be have the issue of the avast or may be in windows,but the avast needs to scan it more that on some cache speed will be influence that not know to do anymore on the avast cache setting but not have the ideas that i would be used in all the PC, i think that you need to take the help from the avast team member to get down from the issue.

when i have the issue i had test something of that after the rebooting, so that may be happen. when you go to the quick launch to run some program.after that you close the program and wait for the some minutes and try to launch the same program again and might be found that there will be a delay in opening the short cut or may be found that it will take a time when you open on second time?

Re: delay in launching File System Shield programes on avast antivirus.

hi i have been saw that for the particular avast which it will be scan the shortcuts which it might be interacting and it should be between the programmers and the shortcuts so does it is doing the correct step or not?

Re: delay in launching File System Shield programes on avast antivirus.

it might be another way that you can be able to make a desired change on the avast program, and also all the thing you might be needed to check out as per your requirement for the File System Shield program, make all the aspect and functioned to better process, that can really help you out as per your requirement.it will be better in loading while are you scanned by the avast.