Thread: PC is unsecured with avast antivirus

PC is unsecured with avast antivirus

hi i am having the issue on my PC anti virus while i am running the vista 64-bit, so i had install the avast anti virus which i have paid for that for PC security, so it is working fine for the some of the month and also i am happy with it. so when yesterday i switched on i have received the on screen message on the side bar that saying that avast is unsecured fix is now. so i follow this and open the security center , that i received the option for the windows when i am tried to set the message it show me that file system shield provider not found so please help me how to fix this problem?

Re: PC is unsecured with avast antivirus

i don't have the more ideas about anti virus but that much i know that the windows setting firewall that can be easily reinstalled that message which you received a message need to follow just follow that you may be get the setting and that you can able to fix your problem

hi can i know that what would be happen when are you going to click on that avast gadget message so still might be you have the option to ON the avast file shield that if it is off.

yeah i had follow all the link of the avast to repair the file system but unable to found any change on the program list of the windows, that i have done and click on avast and choose a repair then reboot. but not get the solution so does any one have more ideas to solved.

hi when i am the same issue that i unable to found any of the solution but when i asked the friend that have the better ideas about the anti virus so that how is working what is the main part of the PC setting is required that all have the ideas so when i have get some sound from the PC i have thought that i need to reboot the system, that i am not say that there is need a clean installation anti virus that might be help you that usually that would be solved the most of the problem which is only dependent on the avast,in fact that sometimes on the avast is failed so it need to repair and need to solved without are configure a new avast

when i am having PC setup that have more than 15 to 20 PC some of having windows vista 32 bits and also having the window 7 with 32bits, so that latest update will be damaged by the avast installation on my vista 32 desktop so i just ignoring this and try to update a windows 7 and i finally i tried it yesterday but repairing is doesn't work so i have tried to re download and reinstall all the windows 7, but still i am getting the lot of the issue so help us why i don't know unable use windows 7 with avast anti virus

you might be have some wrong information that avast is great anti virus, when i am using this for the internet security so that avast is automatic update, on my windows 7 laptop using and running a avast so i am having not having any of the issue on avast anti virus, and also used a malware anti virus that also great not as compare to avast