Thread: Netgear WNDAP330 is not responding on both WLAN and LAN

Netgear WNDAP330 is not responding on both WLAN and LAN

I have been using Netgear WNDAP330 but then now it has suddenly stopped responding on both WLAN and LAN, I have tried cutting power but then it did not made any difference. I have tried doing a factory reset and it was not able to get back the default ip address but then I was able to get unprotected NETGEAR_11g SSID but then I am not able to logon to the box and change any configuration. I have also tried out the serial connection and it did not helped as well, is there anything else that I can try out to get it working again???

Re: Netgear WNDAP330 is not responding on both WLAN and LAN

I have been using Netgear WNDAP330 but then now it has suddenly stopped responding on both WLAN and LAN, I have tried cutting power but then it did not made any difference. I have tried doing a factory reset and it was not able to get back the default ip address but then I was able to get unprotected NETGEAR_11g SSID but then I am not able to logon to the box and change any configuration. I have also tried out the serial connection and it did not helped as well, is there anything else that I can try out to get it working again???
    As far as I know when you reset the device then you get the default IP and you should not have any issue in that, anyways you can try out connecting your computer directly to the device and setting up the static IP on the computer with 192.168.0.x and see if you are able to login or not, if yes then you can just get "angry ip scanner" and scan the network, if your network is having 192.168.0.x then you should not have any issues in accessing lan or wan without going directl to the device, just check out the above things and see if they are helping. Best of luck.