Thread: Unable to get voice with VB Application on Modem E1552

Unable to get voice with VB Application on Modem E1552

I already connect VB Application and the Modem E1552. I used Data and Voice mode for making the connection between two VB applications. Here modem is being useful for making such connections. In that VB applications i use AT command for connecting this two mode based applications. In this connections, data mode works well but problems comes with the voice mode. Is there any way that works to fix this problem. I am not able to get any sound on this connections, while the data mode works to send data from one application to another via modem. Thanks.

Re: Unable to get voice with VB Application on Modem E1552

In this stage just try to encode the audio in PCM wav at 8kHz. This encoding process will be makes effort on the VB.NET application for getting best sound quality and connection within two or more application connections. This is well for you to fix your connectivity problem for doing this task.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Samuel Salt View Post
    In this stage just try to encode the audio in PCM wav at 8kHz. This encoding process will be makes effort on the VB.NET application for getting best sound quality and connection within two or more application connections. This is well for you to fix your connectivity problem for doing this task.
    If anything problem with the modem, try to use voiced enabled usb broadband modem. If i am not wrong, there is also facility in this modem that works to do this connections. Try this and check that whether this will be work or not. I hope that this time you got best result on your system.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhuvana21 View Post
    If anything problem with the modem, try to use voiced enabled usb broadband modem. If i am not wrong, there is also facility in this modem that works to do this connections. Try this and check that whether this will be work or not. I hope that this time you got best result on your system.
    You can also try to change the port that you used for this connecition. Here also chaneg the VB application setting and check the seletced port has been perform well connectivity or not. If anything doubts related to this connection, try to get expert advice. This is well for you to fix this problem.