Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
  #1  
Old 14-12-2011
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 51
SuperAntiSpyware vs Mbam

I want to get some information about both the concept. can anyone knows more thing about it. Please help me to detect more information about this mbam and the SuperAntiSpyware programs to detect the malware and virus that running on system. Thanks in advance for any help.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 14-12-2011
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 442
Re: SuperAntiSpyware vs Mbam

As far as i know that the Malwarebytes is works on 32-bit program, while SuperAntiSpyware provides both a 32-bit and 64-bit version of their scanner. Hence as far as i know that the SuperAntiSpyware best for getting correct result on both 32-bit and 64-bit system. While both are scanner and works to detect the virus program on this system. This is well and it works to fix your problem.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 14-12-2011
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 464
Re: SuperAntiSpyware vs Mbam

Very impressive results for MBAM. i used it and yes, this is really impressive program that i found on the official site. it works to scan virus programs on it. Malwarebytes offering removal tools and prevention advice. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is a surprisingly effective freeware antimalware tool. This is really well and it works to well on most of the system. Download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.51.2 latest version on the official site. This is well to fix the complex issue.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 14-12-2011
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 440
Re: SuperAntiSpyware vs Mbam

Who cares about SuperAntiSpyware, if you want a on-demand program Mbam works great. Anti-malware program with fastest and effective quick scan & malware removal capabilities. I used it and it really work to fix the complex issue on it. Try this and check its details. This is well and it works to fix such malware problem. Hence i think this mbam is the best program for doing this task.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 14-12-2011
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 459
Re: SuperAntiSpyware vs Mbam

SuperAntiSpyware is also the best available options for security purpose. This is the Free Malware Remover. Remove Malware, Remove Spyware, Adware, Worms, Parasites. Professional features works for Real-Time Protection to make sure secure installation of potential programs on it. It is a one of the software solutions currently available on the market and hence i would be think that this is best for user to provide more security to the system.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 14-12-2011
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 424
Re: SuperAntiSpyware vs Mbam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhuvana21 View Post
SuperAntiSpyware is also the best available options for security purpose. This is the Free Malware Remover. Remove Malware, Remove Spyware, Adware, Worms, Parasites. Professional features works for Real-Time Protection to make sure secure installation of potential programs on it. It is a one of the software solutions currently available on the market and hence i would be think that this is best for user to provide more security to the system.
I get it. This is an SuperAntiSpyware program that works on my system and its result works to detect the existing virus program on it. This is well for me and it works to fix my complex scanning problem. I installed this software with the help of the online help. YOu can also do this task and check its result. I hope that you found some intrresting result after using this program.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 14-12-2011
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 442
Re: SuperAntiSpyware vs Mbam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese-R View Post
I get it. This is an SuperAntiSpyware program that works on my system and its result works to detect the existing virus program on it. This is well for me and it works to fix my complex scanning problem. I installed this software with the help of the online help. YOu can also do this task and check its result. I hope that you found some intrresting result after using this program.
I uninstalled Spyware Doctor and install MBAM program on windows 7 64 bit system. This useful program does a thorough job of scanning your system for dangers, and then whacks any it finds. This program works brillent and it works to remove any kind of spyware programs on it. This program also work well with the 32 but system and hence this is best program for security purpose.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 14-12-2011
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 269
Re: SuperAntiSpyware vs Mbam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeshwari3 View Post
I uninstalled Spyware Doctor and install MBAM program on windows 7 64 bit system. This useful program does a thorough job of scanning your system for dangers, and then whacks any it finds. This program works brillent and it works to remove any kind of spyware programs on it. This program also work well with the 32 but system and hence this is best program for security purpose.
SuperAntiSpyware scans not just your files and memory, but your Registry setting. This type of facility is might be not presents on mbam program. Hence i think you can think about it. This is also well for you to detect changes that happen on registry setting. Try this and check its details.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 14-12-2011
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 451
Re: SuperAntiSpyware vs Mbam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahumathi View Post
SuperAntiSpyware scans not just your files and memory, but your Registry setting. This type of facility is might be not presents on mbam program. Hence i think you can think about it. This is also well for you to detect changes that happen on registry setting. Try this and check its details.
SuperAntiSpyware program doesn't offer real-time protection, while mbam program does this task. whereas SuperAntiSpyware is a worthy addition to your anti-spyware arsenal. The program detected and removed all the samples in the test case. Try to do this task and check its details. This is well for you to fix the security issue.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 14-12-2011
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 329
Re: SuperAntiSpyware vs Mbam

Quote:
Originally Posted by TABLITA View Post
SuperAntiSpyware program doesn't offer real-time protection, while mbam program does this task. whereas SuperAntiSpyware is a worthy addition to your anti-spyware arsenal. The program detected and removed all the samples in the test case. Try to do this task and check its details. This is well for you to fix the security issue.
I inially used SuperAntiSpyware program but i don't like its performance. Then i simply install mbam on it. its result comes positively. This is best and it will be work well on my windows xp system. You can also get it with the help of online downloading link.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 15-12-2011
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 228
Re: SuperAntiSpyware vs Mbam

Thanks for such valuable information about this issue. Its really helpful for me. I decided to used mbam program on my system. i hope that it works well on my system. i also decided to take help of official site to get its correct downloading version. If you know more things about it or its installation version link, please describe your experience.
Reply With Quote
Reply

  TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , , , ,



Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads for: "SuperAntiSpyware vs Mbam"
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Adware.MyWebSearch/FunWebProducts Found by Superantispyware LavinaD Networking & Security 7 26-08-2011 10:36 PM
Malware won't let to run superantispyware Quattro Networking & Security 3 16-07-2009 09:25 AM
Cannot install SuperAntiSpyware even in safe mode Wyvern Networking & Security 3 26-05-2009 05:02 PM
SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition 4.26.1002 Final Raine Windows Software 1 01-05-2009 03:33 PM


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 09:38 AM.