Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 14-12-2011

How to remove Trojan:DOS/Alureon.E on windows 7

I have HP Desktop with windows 7 and Microsoft Security Essentials antivirus. everything was working fine last night working on the system i have got the message saying that: Trojan DOS/Alureon.E infected on computer, to remove this issue I have scan but antivirus wont helped me to solve this issue. Now I don't know how to get rid of this issue, can anyone suggest how I can solve my issue.
Old 14-12-2011

Re: How to remove Trojan:DOS/Alureon.E on windows 7

Go to the below location and after that remove the all files related to Trojan DOS/Alureon.E and then you can solve your issue.
  • x%AppData%\random
  • C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe
  • %SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.*
  • %systemroot%\System32\config\*.sav
  • %systemroot%\*. /mp /s
  • %systemroot%\system32\*.dll /lockedfiles
Old 14-12-2011

even i have goen through this same issue and to solve this issue i have goen through the below procedures: open the run application by pressing Ctrl + R. Type regedit and hit enter. here you will get the windows and under that go to the below location and after that delete the all values and keys:
Quote:
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = %SystemRoot%\system32\blank.htm
HKCU\..\URLSearchHook: {CFBFAE00-17A6-11D0-99CB-00C04FD64497} - I:\WINDOWS\system32\shdocvw.dll (Microsoft Corporation)
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyServer" = :0
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\Win32\
HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName = C:\WINDOWS\Network Diagnostic\xpnetdiag.exe
Old 14-12-2011

I think your Microsoft Security Essentials not working properly and so therefore your getting the issue and so i would like to suggest you to make update your Microsoft Security Essentials and after that make scan your system. If your not able to solve this issue after updating and then i would recommend you to reinstall the Microsoft Security Essentials on your system. I hope this will help you to solve your issue.
Old 17-12-2011

If all the above solution is not working repair your windows from your windows cd. I was facing the same issues, after repairing my windows I was able to get rid of the same.

TechArena Community > Technology > Networking & Security
Tags: , , , ,