Thread: Internet not picking up antenna signal

Internet not picking up antenna signal

someone please help me to solve this problem. i am actually unable to picking up arial signal. i have tried many thing to solve this problem like i have change the wii card loaded drivers and connected new antena, but all this is not helpful at all. anyone have any idea about the "dbi" rating of an antenna? please if anyone has any idea about this and have any useful information to solve this propblem than please provide me the solution.

Re: Internet not picking up antenna signal

i think here you need a wireless access point to solve this issue.

I have problems with my signal and I suspect someone is stealing from me. install the windows vista and there are times when my machine hangs. takes 45 minutes to download a 5 mb file and that if it is closed pag. That did not do it before and now takes me 50 minutes before I did in 2 or 3 min. presisamente want to see how you can set a password on my mark.

just make sure that, is there anything interfering with the wifi signal. and just try to change the wifi frequency on your wireless router.

just tell me one thing first, as you said that you reloaded the drivers, so when you this did you delete the card in device manager and allows Windows to detect it and use it's default driver? one more thing is just check that the wireless card has been turned on in network connections.

i just newly get the Edimax and the laptop's built-in wifi looks to pick up a better signal so I am not sure where "High Gain" comes into the view. However, it looks to be possible to utilize both at the single time to get a perfect signal, but the internet drops whilke using one or the other.

the actuall problem is in receiving the signal as there are just 2 bars of strength antenna plugged in. just try to swooped wifi card and antenna, which may be helpful too.

i have bit diffent as you stated in you post about using both together. i get a diffent cards for my laptop. i actually have the simmilar thing with my home PC. setting 9DBI large antenna on pci card gave bad signal in case of small antenna provided with the card.

here i want to ask you something. just tell me first about your router connection. are you trying to connect internet by connected your router with ethernet? because how much i know windows automaticly disble the one or other in lots of computers and it may be conflict. and may be your computer is away from router and need to boost it. i hope you antenna connected securely.

in Atlanta Cable the LED "POWER" and "CABLE" green light flashing constantly. LED "PC", "SEND DATA" and "RECEIVE DATA" flashes green when the respective received and transmitted data. If the aforementioned LEDs and the andre blinker some ovenfor, other flashes, the cable modem is online and on the Internet.

make sure that the configuration of the router is configured to connect to wireless networks. The router is specified manually configuring the connection.