Thread: computer freezing due to the Malwarebytes

computer freezing due to the Malwarebytes

Recently my system was infected with the XP security 2012 virus and for removing it I have installed Malwarebytes and Nod32 antivirus in my computer. No matter what I do, this virus cannot be removed by the antivirus in my computer and now my system has started to work very slowly, infact the whole computer freezes for sometime. Can anyone tell me how do I solve this problem? Thanks

Re: computer freezing due to the Malwarebytes

I would recommend you to install DDS from this link and save it to your desktop. After that temporarily disable any script blocker if your antivirus has it. After downloading this tool disconnect from internet and disable the antivirus installed in your pc temporarily. After that double click dds.scr to run it. Once its scan is completed then you will get 2 text file named DDS.txt and Attach.txt, please post that in your next reply here.

Re: computer freezing due to the Malwarebytes

You will need to set exclusions for Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware in the Nod32 antivirus that you have installed in your pc. The Nod32 antivirus might be terming the malwarebytes file as rouge and hence whenever you are launching it then it is completely freezing your pc. It is also recommended that there should not be 2 security programs installed on one system due to conflicts in between.

You will also need to set exclusions for Nod32 antivirus in the Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. To do that open Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and then click on the Ignore list tab. Now click on the Add button on the left side and then in the small browse window that opens, go to C:\Program Files and then click once on Nod32 software and then click ok. Now close Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and there will be no conflicts.